Thursday, 30 September 2010

Objects of Desire; Hellblazer 250 to present


Limiting yourself to paying no more than £1.20 a comic often means playing the long game, searching on eBay and waiting for your desired objects to appear in auctions. I’ve been keeping to a budget of this type for a couple of years now and I’ve been surprised by the swiftness some popular comics have appeared on eBay at. However, sometimes there is a run that you never get to see, and Pete Milligan’s current Hellblazer comic looks to be one of them.

I don’t long for this run in the same way that I do the Marvel Omnibus books that I’ve listed so far, but a comic written by Pete Milligan, published by DC’s Vertigo imprint and featuring John Constantine has a strong likelihood of overlapping in all the right areas. Besides, I’m interested to see the return of Shade the Changing Man, the character Milligan made his US name on and who apparently returns in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment